Targeted Activist Youth (TAY) under 25 years old
Who is eligible for these grants?
- Targeted activist youth ages 18 to 24 with special development grants of up to $1000 per year.
- Targeted activist youth are eligible for a maximum of four of these grants (one per year) which are intended to support their development as activists and their transition to adulthood.
What does this grant fund?
- Supplies to help the Targeted Activist Youth (TAY) further their education
- Travel expenses to attend a workshop, training or conference related to the TAY’s activism
- Mental health services
- Expenses related to growing and developing organizing skills and abilities
What does this grant NOT fund?
- Tuition for higher education (college, grad school, etc)
- Basic cost of living (rent, food, utilities, clothing)
- legal fees
March 21 & October 13
Applications are considered twice each year. The deadline for applications for Spring grants is March 21st and for Fall grants is October 13th. The RFC Board of Directors awards all grants.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Granting Coordinator, Cleo Rohn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-275-2258.
Please note that late applications will be considered last and may not be funded.